Monday, May 21, 2012

Time flys

Wow, been a longgggggg time since I sat down to write.
Big changes:
New Job! Working in an EPC company in oil & gas. Better money, better benefits.
Much less time with Ivy, but in the long run it will be a better fit for me and our future.
Personal front:  Things are strained.
Very very strained.
It has taken an emotional toll on me as well as a physical with depression taking over and me eating my way through it again.
Sitting with friends and family this weekend has put a few things in to clarity.
Knowing the clarity does not make it easier, or less painful, but it does give one a goal.
Walking into the town house, my chest got tight and my anxiety level went up and the depression came crashing back.
I know his feeling, I know what it will do to me.
Just let me get the strength of mind to stay the course for Ivy and I and do whats right.

3 comments:

Ursula said...

chin up, boobs out and anything is possible!!

don't forget you have tonnes of people who love and appreciate you.

Use your support network.

ladyzengray said...

We love you!!

colour treegirl said...

LOVE and hugs!!!