Mostly work, a few good weekends with friends and poof it was over.
Like all good things, this to must come to an end.
Had a weekend away with Ivy for my last Fisher event.
I say last, as I am no longer part of the Fisher family and most likely will not be invited for extended family functions from here on in
Kinda bitter sweet.
She was a flower girl at her uncle Johns wedding, it was lovely.
We got to spend two night in Kelowna at a 4 star resort.
We got upgraded to a two bedroom suite, also great.
Dean brought all his DJ gear and spent the weekend doing that in the suite.
Ivy and I swam and socialized with her family, Dean kept me company at the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.
It was our first attempt at a family vacation, and our last I'm afraid.
Ivy and I will be going our own way from here on in, vacationing and taking trip with each other and leaving Dean to his own devices. It was not his thin, and emotions ran high.
It is for the best.
Plus Ivy and I travel well together.
Till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment