Work has screwed me for the last time.
On top of trying my best to impress and build something knowing the futility of it, my boss stiffed me 60% of my commissions for the summer.
Thats a big $1600 bones not coming my way which I busted my hump for.
With a little support from Tracy (if needed), I will find a new lease on life and get my ass out that door and to a new job.
Stressful but needed, I can do this.
Since my last post of how much I love my boyfriend, that still holds true.
But.....
I like to turn a blind eye to the fact he has no interest in being a partner and a parent in a family.
We had a fight, well more really him losing his temper, due to the fact I want him to try to spend time as a group unit being a family.
He thought we would toddle up to Drumheller, set up camp and at which point he would sleep and hang in the tent the whole time until it was time to go.
No coming with us to take part of the Museum or explore the bad lands.
Nope.
I thought not.
He yelled a bunch and I just stood there.
Since I wasn't leaving his space, he left the house.
I may love him, a whole hell of a lot, but he can't continue just to want to be with me and ignore the rest.
I'm moving into the spare room for the time being.
I think a little space and distance is what is needed now.
He wont talk it out or listen to what I have to say.
There is no room in his mind for understanding that this is not working.
So maybe, with me out of the bed and him on his own even more so, he will start to clue in.
I want to build bonds of family and a life lived as a whole, not watch him come visit me when I'm not being a mom.
Here's trying.
2 comments:
you can't force people to be part of a family even when you have no choice and are apart of it by blood.
you need to do what is right for you and Ivy, if having a cohesive unit is what you desire, then you need to find it, as this relationship is not it.
Know that you have the support of your many, many friends that love you dearly, our shoulders to cry on our ears to bend and our hearts to take some of your pain away.
lots of love,
Ursula
HUGS!
Post a Comment