THIS GAL!
Not really, I just took some time this summer for myself to be me.
It was a lot of fun and a lot of looking in to who I was, who I am and who I want to be.
Sure you did, you say, at a party while off your tits.
I kinda did.
It was liberating, joyous and sad all at the same time.
Two parties with my boyfriend, two without.
Missed him a whole bunch when I wasn't with him, it seems I am stuck with him with my whole heart.
I wake up every day with him next to me and I still want more. Even when he's douching it up.
So with Dean is what I plan on doing, better or worse stuff.
Soft date 18 months, keep ya posted.
No parties with Ivy, but a family camping excursion coming up next weekend.
It will be fun and new for us as a family as Dean will be joining us.
Crossing fingers for good times.
Met some new friends, got a new toy, broke the end of my staff shaft- need to saw and re fit the LED back in the shaft- hee hee I said shaft.
All summer all I heard was :The Burn the BURN The BuRn ThE bUrN the burn THE BURN.
I was pretty much the one topic all the new people I met had in common.
Tiring burn chatter.
I do not envy anyone whose sole purpose is going to festivals and the burn.
Seems like a lot of work to have fun.
With the rest of August drawing to a close Ivy will head into the school year as a 1st Grader.
I am totally not sure if this is going to work for her or not.
Scholastically, I know she can do it.
Developmentally, I'm having doubts as she is still acting like a little little girl.
I am going to go to the teacher right off the bat and if they think she is not ready I will pull the plug and back into Kindergarten she goes.
Wish me luck again.
Back I go to clean and do laundry and hang with Ivy.
Till I blog again...peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment