So move accomplished.
Three nights in and the saddness is what is hitting me.
The situation doesn't seem to bother him, as he can just turn off his emotions apparently.
He did spend the day with us on Saturday and made the first attempt at games night without complaining.
The sniping at each other is wearing me thin. He thinks this is all just a game, it has no effect on him as it is me causing myself this grief, he has told me.
He will not have a problem living in the same house and not being together he has told me.
But who wants to live with the person you love and know there is no future with them and you can no longer be with them?
If it turns out that way, I will be seeking an alternitive home for Ivy and I within the next three months.
I have made it clear that he will need to find a room mate if this is the out come, as we can not sell our home in the current housing market without walking away with extreme debt load which I can not afford as a single mom.
Hearing him enjoying his night watching TV and laughing away made my chest ache.
Mentally it is harder than I expected.
I do not have hope for this situation anymore.
It may end up surprising me, but I do not hope any more.
2 comments:
Big big warm hugs Lisa.... Be true to yourself and your needs and wants.
Don't 'settle' for anything less than you deserve.
Any relationship is a two way contribution.
Great Big Hugs
I'm not sure what to say to give you comfort sweetheart. But should you need anything at any time, call.
Post a Comment