9 years ago, I was nursing a shattered waitressing job and a very broken engagement.
8 years ago, returned to singledom and dating an IT guy by day and a haxor by night
7 years ago, was heartbroken over failed attempt to date best friend ( 8 months) and had a rebound romance
6 years ago, rebound romance still going heading to Paris and Spain for 30th birthday
5 years ago, it was rebound now it's long term very worried about his mental health
4 years ago, brand new baby. My first home just purchased. His AWOL sent me into a frenzy.
3 years ago, Poor Hoodie New Year. I was in rough shape emotionally and mentally.
2 years ago. New Life started. New love found. Poor Hoodie backing me up all the way. New found Edmonton friends, the year of becoming whole.
1 year ago. My love, my life, my reality. Karen and Dave, now strong friends from edmonton, the return of the Ashmeads!
last night- This is my life and god do I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment