
Very good weekend indeed.
i gardened....a lot. Planters, beds and perenials. Seeds, bedding out plants and a lilac bush. My nails will never be the same, but my yard areas are looking pretty. But damn those dandylions. I may pull my hair out in frustration. Weeding is the bane of my existance. i still need one more round of weeding and top dressing and seeding to make a lawn.
Our date got pushed back by one day however due to a babysitter malfunction.
Thank goodness our other half of our double date can roll with punches when things get changed.
So, instead I stayed in and sent Dean over to Geos with Jer.
they had fun I'm sure or it.
I got a good handle on tidy for the house.
Sunday was full and fun.
Making new "couple friends" is always a little tricky, but this was fun and a half. I am very glad to have made a friend of Q and Tracy.
Dinner was greatish, the boys picked Moxies...i dunno why but their hearts went all a flutter with the mention of it.
Movie was a bust.... stupid being too good for words and being sold out till 10:45. boo
So we pit stop at our place and then head out to go dancing.
Fun was had, and then some more and then Jeremy joined us with his friend Scott and Dana found us and some how we ended off the night at our place dancing and giggling the night away.
we had every one gone, except Jer who was passed out on my couch , by sunrise.
Some sleep and then picked up Ivy for a very chill day.
Then.... we saw Star Trek... finally!
Awesome doesn't do it justice.
I could watch it again and again and prolly will.
Now it's back to the grind stone.
Hope every one had good times this weekend!
1 comment:
grind away, but not too much :)
Thanks for the shenanigans call, it was much appreciated :)
Post a Comment