
A first long weekend for me in many a moon.
Much to do, first and foremost is our living room camping expedition complete with mini tent, sleeping bag, smores and no bugs or cold.
Ivy is stalking Dean around the house when he first gets home for the weekend.
All that not seeing him gets her super excited and when he comes home early on friday nights she's on him like a fat kid on a smarty.
Tomorrow, she's off for a sleep over at Grandmas Luz and Garys.
A night off, sweet release. My man and I get to be just us for an evening.
A double date with Tracy and Quinton....meow!
First a little Trek action, then maybe a stumble around Habitat for a cocktail or two and a grand finally at Geos house party to salute the Queen on her birthday.
Dean may bring CD's to entertain me!
Sunday it's Hoops in the park and Sunday night it's Fire Enclave!
Monday....off...can you believe it?
I think we may just PJ all day or we might go to the wave pool.
also, we got our freezer today...oo ahhh I know...It's an upright to save space.
I'm excited for the meal planning!
other than that, gardening push ahead and dental work....ick.
Off to hang with Ivy
1 comment:
since you are planning meals anyways want to plan mine too. I am looking at 1200 calories per day :) Oh ya, no raw tomatoes or mushrooms of any kind......lol
Post a Comment