Friday, May 22, 2009

the most dreaded words in the English language.

Root Canal.
Not only a root canal, and emergency root canal because my tooth broke into  pieces. 
Yup, half of it literally broke off and went out on it's own.
So, 3 hours and 900 bucks later.....
I still have a crown to get, don't even ask me what thats going to cost.
I'm waiting for the numbing to wear off, they had to use three needles to freeze the area, plus after they got through the tooth they froze the nerve it's self.
Needless to say, you all will doing a lot of stuff with out me unless it's free or you wanna take me on a date.
I may not make it to MoNo, my budget was and is done until I pay off the dentist.
Stupid being an adult.

2 comments:

ladyzengray said...

Love for you sugarbomb!

Ursula said...

Dude get your sugar daddy there to not buy some clothes on ebay and hook you up with a ticket for MoNo!!!