My name is Lisa, and I am ready to teach you how to use your kitchen and your time there and make it fun.
the times they are a changing, and that means for a lot of us switching to in home meals instead of eating out.
Some of us have lost the art of using our kitchens to their fullest potential without it feeling like a jail sentence.
I want to help you take back your stove and make it fun.
If your interested please contact me through email at :..................................
/ so what do you all think?
I need to make more money from home without compromising more Ivy time away from her.
plus, i really despise my job and need to kitchen therapy more.
I would be setting up in home consults first to find out skill level, kitchen stock and basic supply level.
then, I would help/ teach them, build the fundimentals with grace and a few shopping lists.
then the final step would be helping them prepare a food budget and how to portion for week to week.
This would get posted at all the " trophy wife" hot spots for working out/ yoga and such
I would let them know I would be discrete so no one would know they can't cook or are really bad.
it's a shot in the dark, but please give me some input.
ona personal note: men suck ass someitmes when trying to get a point across.
eg-> me: so this is my only stumbling block, you upstairs all day watching TV in our room while Ivy and I are down stairs. eating and watching tv. Ivy only gets to see you today.
him: it's the only time I have to clear out all the dvr stuff all week
me: so is TV more important than trying to spend family time together even if it's doing laundry and cleaning or making meals ...at least we are all in the same area talking and keeping company.
him: I have no time, you try working two jobs
me: so taking care of Ivy isn't a job? (said with a smirk and a smile cause I'm getting a bit pissed)
him: You chose to have her. I'm going down stairs (to the basement) : takes off with plate of food to his computer
quiet time starts now, he is back upstairs watching TV.
I"m not kidding you.
1 comment:
Sounds like a good idea. You could try it out on your friends first to see where some kinks might be.
Post a Comment