I have been trying to get my heart rate up and eat very sensibly.
But tonight, I sit in one of the two pairs of jeans I'm not muffin topping over and a frayed tee shirt that has stretched to fit, and know that my body isn't the same and hasn't been for quite some time.
I had a melt down, after trying on the 6th outfit to go out tonight, unexpectedly.
I'm busting out the top I'm rolling on the back the buttons are stretching making key holes.
I have two pairs of jeans right now, both worn and ripped with stains from wear and tear.
I have on a worn hoodie in the same shape that dean gave me over a year ago that was used then and I haven't done it any favours.
It's tight across my chest and shoulders like everything else.
I know its' fine for around the house, but I just realized, none of my going out clothes fit me any more.
under normal circumstances, I would have gone out and picked up a cheap top or a pair of jeans from a sale rack, but that's not an option.
I honestly don't quite know what to do any more.
I feel like a ragga muffin.
2 comments:
I hear you sister! I have two bins of clothes I've yet to unpack. One of casual clothes and one of work clothes.... my guess is 90% don't fit. So dreading having to go through them.
Sigh.
I hear ya!
Post a Comment