Saturday, March 14, 2009

one whole week

and not one comment.
wow.
was my idea that bad?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Try posting an add on Craigslist?

subutterfly73 said...

I was floating an idea past my friends first, to see what they thought as it were.
I already have a loose idea of where I will be advertising.

Ursula said...

Whatever you can do to make extra cash is way cool!!! Who knows you may turn it into a domestic diva empire :)

Great Idea get it going!!!!

Sorry, I talk to you so much that I have a tendency to neglect the blog....

ladyzengray said...

Sorry Lisa- been completely distracted with work...
it looks like a good idea to me. Maybe have different "classes" like "meal planning 101", and
"stuff your mom never told you about baking" or more likely you could customize it to whatever ladies ask for.

Geo said...

Um, we discussed it when we went to see Watchmen - so I didn't think it required further comment? :)