Glad for sunshine and warmer air.
Home front, things are well.
Ivy has missed a tonne of school this year due to sickness and family issues but is still chugging right along with her reading and Spanish.
1 week recently spent with her Grandparents, a dry run for a possible semester in Columbia this winter, has had the results I expected. There is no way in gods green earth they will be taking her for 3 months straight as 5 days ran them ragged.
Her grandfather told me I was doing a hell of a job with her and her energy level and thanked me for how well she has turned out.
Nice to hear.
Dean and I are doing great, I love him like we just met- with the added bumps along the way and the honest conversations we have about goals and finances.
I am not adjusting as well as I hoped to this significant decrease in my income and the last two years of " Well I can afford it just this once" has now added up.
With cost of living rising and my income not, I have made the right financial decisions for my family, but leave little to none for personal interests.
It was a hard bitter pill to swallow.
With a daughter to care for and house hold expenses not having an income, even for a month, is not an option.
I am still trying other avenues to try to get into school for a career but until my personal debt is cleared I need to put it on the back burner.
I wont mention work- we all know with no room for career advancement Im just spinning my wheels until I find something else.
The bright spot this season , hopefully, will be attending a prop festival called Spin Out in June.
I'm waiting to hear if I have a "scholarship" ticket, other wise I will not be going
With the dy drawing to a close and my kitchen beckoning, I bid you all a very happy Easter.
and remember.....
All Hail Zombie Jesus! He died so that he could come back for your tasty tasty brains!
No comments:
Post a Comment