Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011? Already?

Another year has blown its self out around me.
I finished stronger then I thought but with less grace.
I am feeling stronger in my family roots-they seem to be growing and taking better care of them selves
I am finding it harder and harder these days to reconcile my finances with those around me.
People seem to forget that I am on a very tight budget and have to turn down a lot of really great trips and plans.
I appreciate the offers, but am finding it difficult sometimes to face facts.
I support Ivy and myself on what I make.
My "extra" money goes towards dentists and tune ups on cars.
My splurges now are on once a month "fancy" meals I make at home and my vacations are, well....
Lets just say realistic.
My life is not exactly as I hoped it was once going to be, but it is in a place of love and fulfilment.
I hope this next year brings with it new challenges and growth.
Happy New year all.

No comments: