Monday, November 22, 2010

Life changes

I am beginning to wonder if change is all it's cracked up to be.
I know as life goes on things will change, some for the better some for the worse.
Right now, being so glum, I feel a little left out.
I know my friends have lives and things they are doing, but lately I have been feeling left behind.
It will pass, I'm sure, but for the past year I have been slowly losing momentum with one set of friends to the point that I no longer seem to get invited to do anything.
Not for lack of trying, or the kid thing which usually excludes me from my non family/kid friendly outings.
These friends have kids and for the most part I thought I got along with everyone.
But, lately it has been more noticeable that I am longer part of that herd.
I take it in stride, but I really am not up to facing them any more.
Putting on a happy face when really you have hurt feelings is a tough act to do.
It's great to see them, don't get me wrong, but I wonder what went wrong or why i no longer get the invite.
It feel sort of odd to facebook a message with a " hey, why don't you like me anymore"
I know Dean has not made an effort to get to know my friends in that group and they kinda don't like him for it.
I dunno, I could analyse this to death and get no where.

But this is just a missive to get it off my chest- thanks blog.


3 comments:

subutterfly73 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
subutterfly73 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ladyzengray said...

I loves you!!