I sit this morning and write.
I got a bout of food poisoning from a quick sandwich I made Sunday night and it destroyed me.
I am off the job until the knots work them selves out and stop sweating.
But to top it all off, I'm in a massive bout of depression.
I have been fighting it of for months now and I have been in denial for ever.
My actions don't lie, the shopping, the distraction of my down town, the computer games, the shenanigans.
The weight gain.
I'm not happy and I'm using stop gap measures to try and pretend I am.
I know that without help this is not going to stop.
I woke up this morning and just cried.
2 comments:
:( Call me this weekend if you want to talk about it.
you know what to do, you've been through it before. Get the help/meds you need and start taking care of yourself.
If you don't want to do it for yourself then do it for Ivy. She needs you to be happy and healthy :)
Call if you want to talk I am home for the next 2 days
love you
Ursula
Post a Comment