First week of school, so far no tears and she has smiley faces in her work book.
My work, going along to get along.
Resumes going out slowly.
Ivys new routine with her dad is going well, except he may be in jail next week and then I am SOL yet again.
Shit eh.
Here's hoping he avoids that.
Making a new baby blanket for my friend Jinettes little one on the way.
All pink and purple, I have buzz Jen for the star pattern for the finishing touch on the blankie
Im calling "Diva's Cuddle Star"
Other than that, mild drama and stress as always.
Looking forward to hearing Deans birthday set for Melanie tomorrow.
Ivy starts her dance again on Saturday,I'll keep you all posted how that goes.
L8rs
1 comment:
sorry to break it to you, it is that time of year. Maybe of you fart heard enough you could get sunshine and rainbows!!!
Post a Comment