This week has beaten me up, in part to my own fault and part to the fact I am carrying around a lot of very stressful truths.
For the better part of a month the burden of the truth of my reality has weighed heavy on me to the point that in sharing a very happy moment for a friend, I lost the ability to hold on.
In sharing what should be ,for all intense and purposes, some really awesome and wonderful times, the dam behind my stress crumbled with 2 lines of phone conversation not even related to each other.
It was all I could do to not simply sit down and really cry.
I held together and sucked it up to not cause drama and had my two lovely friends walk me outside so I could get it off my chest and cry.
It had been coming for a while i had just hoped I could just make it home before it did.
But the universe being what it is, it gave me Brenna and Jen tonight and for that I am truly thankful.
Thank you for listening to me and for solving my hurts and understanding me best in my moment.
Thank you for holding my hand and hugging me and letting me get it out.
Thank you for having Chris and a solution and Rocky to make me smile.
Thank you for Geo, Albert and Tracy who let me have the grace to walk out and deal and come back and it not be a thing.
I am very blessed to have the support and some times undeserving through my actions.
They are the very best of people and I love all of you so very much.
1 comment:
And we love you too!
PHM = Family!
Post a Comment