Sunday, January 17, 2010

What did I think would happen.

Note to self, love is a mysterious thing.
Not all the time can you predict what will and wont happen for any given person.
I am truly blessed to have the love from my daughter, my guy, as well as the love that has been blessed to me through friends.
Not always have I seen love in front of me, staring at me enveloping me.
I have treated other unfairly and selfish in my own wants and desires.
I have thrown away or walked away from something that could have been epic, because I was to blind to see it for what it really was.
I have hurt others.
I wish I could say I haven't, but I have.
But, through all this time and all this pursuing a better place, I have found a centre through which to explore all of this.
For that I am thankful.

No comments: