You never seem to get ahead with work, school,house work, kids and bring part of a couple.
add to that your social schedual and family obligations.
Do you feel like your going backwards?
I remember being a SAHM.
i had a formula for my days, things always got done. My house was clean, my kid was happy and there was some me time occasionally.
Not so much now.
You add in a full time job and or school and watch the time go out the window.
Unless you have some extra reserve battery that can go this 6 hours of sleep, something willl eventually give.
Mine is an organized house.
Sometime in the last two years I let it go.
Laundry, check
Cooking , check
Ivy lessons, school, caring time, check
Vacume, when did i do that last?
Did our bathtub always look like this?
Why is this pile growing?
did I sweep the kitchen?
How long has been since I washed the base boards?
Cob webs, damn it?!
Dean did the recycling, thank god
does this floor really need to be mopped today
Wow my stove is dirty
has it been that long since I dusted?
The list goes on and on, and it isn't like I'm sitting on my ass every day after work.
I actually clean. But it's starting to show how half assed.
It's really starting to bother me.
3 comments:
I completely understand!!! Work, school, unpacking and getting the house settled, and spending time with friends has taken a toll lately. I never feel like I'm getting ahead... and I don't even have a kid!
XOXOXOX
plus have time for blogging?
Right! That's why I had no updates for 95 days!
Post a Comment