and this was a birthday gift for my Friend Tracy A. I used blue camo for the base with "fun fur" craft yarn to get the fuzzy feel, the flowers are blue camo.
this one is mine, a new "star" stitch turned this really deep purple into a nice wrap around scarf.
I also had this kick ass set I made for Karen, a blue Camo ponytail skull cap and matching fingerless gloves and scarf- sadly no picture.
Ursela got this set as well, sans gloves in this wild varigated purple yarn i found, as well as some useful fingerless gloves in off white- again no picture.
The little girls have all got some of the same from me in pinks.
My newest project will be for Albert.
A scarf/ glove/ hat set in striped camo. So far it is going very well, all though I think the gloves might be tight.
Will keep posting as I churn out stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment