We started off with having a trip to the children's hospital, due to Ivy's reoccurring fevers.
No luck there.
Then it was an emergency consult with the pediatrician.
more blood work to be done, but he has a feeling it's a combo of allergies and colds doing a number on her system.
I hear that, as that is exactly the thing I go through in the spring.
then we helped Rocky and Jen move.
Damn I am out of shape.
Bit of a long haul but we did get them 90% out of the place.
Today, I'm beat down and am just gonna tidy the house and do laundry before going to the coaching seminar tonight for Ivy's soccer.
well, that really doesn't sound relaxing now that i say it out loud.
damn.
2 comments:
Just like in French Kiss.....I will triumph!!! That's all you gotta keep thinking and it will happen.....lol
Have I told you lately that you rocked my Kasbah??!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Post a Comment