Saturday, April 25, 2009

It. Never. Stops


Life in all it's forms keeps coming at you.
I am realizing that as I become more and more involved with being a good mom, it's just gonna get more and more.
For the next two months, monday and wednesday, I will be coaching Ivy's soccer team. plus a mini tourny. Then there are mini camping trips with friends with Ivy for the may long weekend.
Trying to get a few friends together and head to Waterton for the weekend. It's laid back and has a few bonuses like restaurants. My friend from work Kim has a 10 year old daughter and wants to forge a friendship with me. I would like her to meet the Parentues and the Allens on a weekend of family camping.
for now, I have to clean p this place, go to my poi class at 3:30 as well as be part of "Team Penley Flames Rally" tonight.
off I go.
oh and Jen, I have some ideas broiling in my brain to "awesome-ize" your kitchen

1 comment:

Ursula said...

nope it never does!!! Never, never, never!!!

Group trip planned to Dinosaur provincial park weekend of July 24-26.

Badland camping at its finest