Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Better, I think.

Thanks for reminding me that budgets are not bad things.
And Yes, I do have lots of pretty nifty friends who like to do inexpensive fun things.
I also have a lot of things that I can do at home which I already own and doesn't cost me a dime to do.
I have lots of books in the library just begging to be read.
A bag full of poi and flags to spin.
A brand new wooden staff to twirl as a reward for practising my poi.
A skein of yarns to knit and crochet
a new cross stitch that Jen gave me to pull my hair out.
As well as a new warlock to lvl on Zangarmarsh after Ivy goes to bed.
A very warm man to wake up with every day.
A giggling / screaming child who lights up my heart.
A roof over my head that I can say that I bought and made a home with my family.
I have such a nice life, but I sometimes don't see the big picture and just look at the stump I just tripped over and curse it for making my toe hurt.

No comments: