A fine line between ranting and raving
Whatcha' gonna learn Lisa-dear?
I need a career and not a Mc Job.At this rate, I will never get out of debt unless I learn myself up and add to my earning potential.I'm gonna back door a law degree me thinks.start off with paralegal.
I think you should be a mechanic.....thing of all the fun fur things you could do for your tools :)
Do chefs make any cash?You have MAD cooking skills!
nope, i love cooking. Being in a kitchen for 10 hours a day would kill thatplus you work nights and evening and week endsno good.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Whatcha' gonna learn Lisa-dear?
I need a career and not a Mc Job.
At this rate, I will never get out of debt unless I learn myself up and add to my earning potential.
I'm gonna back door a law degree me thinks.
start off with paralegal.
I think you should be a mechanic.....thing of all the fun fur things you could do for your tools :)
Do chefs make any cash?
You have MAD cooking skills!
nope, i love cooking. Being in a kitchen for 10 hours a day would kill that
plus you work nights and evening and week ends
no good.
Post a Comment