Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nice weekend

so
Got lots done.
Spent a decent amount of time at home.
Got in a date with my guy thanks to Shell
Wanted---> SO GOOD! glad the cheap theater had 6 of the movies I have wanted to see playing and dean and I rock scissor papered for it. I lost Ironman but still got to see another I wanted to see.
I adored it, so shoot 'em up blood and gut excellent effects. 
will have to own this one. Could watch it again and again.
Also, bought both seasons of Hero's on DVD
Laundry is all done, house is reasonably tidy
Dinner was Prime Rib with the fixings and I made a berry upside down cake from scratch.
I rule
oh ya, got one of my christmas projects 3/4 done to.
damn I'm that good.
and...Amber, I  have a canning book (it's a few years old now). It does rule.

No comments: