
I was planing on Ivy coming, just in case, so I would not get my hopes up and enjoy having her there instead of resenting the time I get to spend with her.
That being said, Ivy is going to her grandparents thursday after school.
yay!
I get to spend a long weekend with friends and my guys without having to take care of any one but me.
it sounds so much more selfish when you type it out.
But really, Dean and I rarely get to have more than a night off a month from being mom and dad.
which means we drop Ivy off late one night and pick her up the next morning.
So we have to be responsible, not over indulge, one of us has to drive home.
But, not this weekend.
April is driving to and from.
we pitch our tent with the Irken Invaders and then.....fun.
no mad scramble to pick up my child, no having to drive back to the burbs.
just me and my man out for a good time.
at least until sunday morning.
sweet.
Screw you guys I'm gonna hump speakers....smirk *evil laughter*rubbing hand together.
No comments:
Post a Comment