Sunday, July 6, 2008

the end of rave

or what feels like it at least
I dunno, some of the bigger"rave" events are coming to a head, this is the last year for WEMF.
Shows are moving to the clubs and your lucky to get a first run ticket but you can' find space to dance. Then it's VIP this and I know that person and look at what I'm wearing.
With MoNo drawing to a close this year, I'm finding myself asking where do I go from here.
I love music and I love dancing.
I'm into all shapes and forms of music and dance, but I find the stuff that gets me moving is not currently in fashion.
Is this what the death of disco feels like?

1 comment:

Geo said...

No. Disco was a sudden, violent death at the hands of it's own fans. No one missed it (at least, no one admitted it for many years) and it was openly mocked for at least a decade.