
Between work, Ivy and house work and house nesting I'm spent.
Now I'm picking up 4-5 hours extra per week to earn extra for our budget.
hopefully, this will pay off in 3 years with shiny pretty on my finger and a well dressed man on my arm.
or maybe, us laying naked on a beach in the tropics.
either sound pretty good right now.
Dean has me reading a budgeting and future financial goal book.
As much as I hate to say it, I'm losey at managing my money.
Sure I can save and I can spend but that pretty much covers it.
Hopefully, with much understanding from mr.omatic, we can get me more goal oriented and not so spacey about my future finances.
crosses fingers.
4 comments:
Whats the name of the book?
It's called Smart Couples Finish Rich: by David Bach
Budgeting is hard sometimes. Good luck with it!
you could work on your spelling too. :P :)
actually budgeting is easy if you use a spreadsheet and are brutally honest with yourself.
Now STICKING to a budget, that can be hard. Although keeping track of all your expenses (as noted above) actually helps a lot.
g
Post a Comment