
wow.
I'm boned.
I need to figure out how to work smarter, not harder and make 50% more than I am now.
I can do this.
I look back on all the things I should have done instead of being a waitress and just living my life.
I really wish I could have stuck with school, the options I would have.
But, this is what I chose.
This path I'm on is now what i have to use to forge to my goals.
I have to parle this into a career and a future.
I am 10 years behind and feeling it today.
I wont be going out much any time soon, in fact i will be working sundays from here on in to make ends meet.
I'm not complaining, it just seems like I should have, could have, would have today.
big breath in big breath out.
2 comments:
Ah darlin'!
Don't cha' should all over yourself like that. Your wandering path has led you just to where you're meant to be. With Ivy and with Dean.
And now you are ready for the next steps, and preparing for what comes after those.
Remember my sweet friend:
You are the queen of making sour lemons into Lemon Meringue!
What Jen said.
Regrets only leave you worrying about "what could have been"...and "what could have been" is really infinite.
So many "what could have been"s lack Dean and Ivy. Seems to me you're doing pretty well. You have Dean, Ivy and your very own place.
As for finances, they have lots of room and time to grow.
And remember your mortgage payment won't. It'll be the same amount (more or less) until it's paid off. No landlord to increase your rent every year. How sweet is that? :)
g
Post a Comment