
I had a babysitter dilema.
solved it with a few calls and a trip to dino's first ex tanya.
It was an odd experience to say the least, as the last time I saw her was the day her and her husband came for brunch and dino was on a meth bender (his idea about brunch though) two days before she was due to deliver her first child.
It was also the day that I decided that things were done with Dino and I began to seperate myself emotionally from him.
Needless to say, we had a lot to talk about and catch up on.
Things are good for them, hey have a new place to live, as well as a new baby on the way.
I met her daughter Arianna for the first time, wow was she cute.
I also experienced a kind of a sense of loss.
I will not be having a second child. I was a little envious of mike and tanya.
I always thought I would have another, but I don't think that is in the cards any more.
It kinda weighed on me that even though I am with the person that my heart has always needed, we will not be having a child together who will be part of both of us.
With his eyes or my smile.
Just thought I would share that bit
any way back to your day.
No comments:
Post a Comment