Monday, April 28, 2008

8 days in a row

off 1 and than work a half day.
way to go donna.

I made another blunder at work, sigh.
Shouldn't have been an issue but we got an email complaining about my lack of discresion and making a guest feel insecure about checking into a room.
I apparently have a bad habit of using guests names and saying "mr/mrs so so so your in room blah blah blah the elevator is to your left here are your keys"
appearently that is a security breach. I am not to say thier name and I am to say " here are your keys" with out mention of either name or number in case some one over hears.
also, talking on the mike and asking house keeping to check on room numbers and saying which number is out of the question as well.
Pretty soon we will be calling every one mister brown and have them check into their wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more.
top it all off, they didn't even check into the room I mentioned and were put into a different room entirely.
d'oh

No comments: