I am thankful to Dean fisher for helping me create my little girl and supporting me, the best he could have, during our life together.
He made it possible for me to be home with her her first years and for that I am very grateful.
I am thankful for Dean Penley for helping me be a better mother to Ivy, by being by my side stead fast in his resolve that we were meant to be and not walking away in those first few months when things got very stressful. For planing our future and helping me to understand what needs doing to be secure for our family.
I am thankful for the joyful little girl who runs around a safe and loving home, to hope she reaches her full potential.
I am thankful for my friends who help me be stronger when I reach my limit.
I am thankful for a mother who raised me with the knowledge and love she gave me to be the best mother I can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment