I'm starting to write a food critic blog.
It very well might be a big pile of self serving crap.
Or it might be fun for me.
Which ever way it turns out, I'm gonna try something.
So, Foodstir is the name of the blog ( get it: food and hipster...only foodster was taken so I reached a bit)
I'm doing this complete in anonymity.
well, aside from you all.
I'm gonna slide on into some of the best /worst/ unknown places and write about what really happens to most folk who walk in the front doors.
From the snooty hostess, to the coked up waiters, to the excellent coffee shop down the street.
If it's got food, I'm goin in.
I'm going to hand off some of it to some of the local rags here in town and see if any one wants to run it.
The worst that can happen, they don't run it.
oh well.
wish me luck
3 comments:
How very exciting for you. Maybe you can also do some restaurants up here as a comparison. Once a month you should do a piece called:
salute to substandard service. It could be for the worst place you have visited or maybe someone else has gone to and reported back to you.
Could make for some hilarious rants :)
Wishing you all the luck,
post your link and I will for sure follow
hugs
That's exciting. I can't wait to read it.
interesting. Have you started yet?
Post a Comment