Tuesday, October 13, 2009

oh how i neglect thee

It's been a busy few weeks around the Nishikawa house hold.
Between Deans two jobs, Ivys school and dance class and my full time pain in the ass job and house work there never seems to be enough time in the day.
After too many weeks of stressful relationship crap, things are mellowing back to normal.'Two years of nearly blissful happiness is bound to come up short eventually.
We both learned some things.
and we are the better for it.
I took on more duties at work and yes am doing the lions share of the reservations.
Learning lots about sales lately, like "keep your shit together and be organized" lol

Had a wonderful weekend up in Edmonton with my awesome second family.
Had my hands full with an enormous 32 pound turkey.
I was gonna ask if it was alberts and urs' foster child, but I thought that was pushing it.
Frost was amazing, tracy trance trance!
Good company, good music, good dancing.
now off I go!

2 comments:

colour treegirl said...

Did ya know that there isn't any words in this post?

Ursula said...

why yes it was the foster child to feed the world.....