Monday, September 7, 2009

Worst August EVER.

Seriously.
The missed vaca, the no time with my whole family.
Lost opportunities to see friends on the coast, no personal time with Dean.
Fighting fighting fighting.
Frustrating frustration frustrates me.
The only up side was two weeks with Ivy and my road trip to Astral Harvest.
But...Ivy and I ended up sick half the time.
Now the fall, good start so far.
I had some time with Urs and had a very nice time at Jasmines birthday.
Work, kinda sucks.
As always I watch as people are rewarded for Dog Fucking.
Yup, you can put in insane hours doing nothing but google-ing, ebay shopping, with facebook on blackberry with data entry as a side dish and get put on salary with bonuses you don't have to work for.
I'm happy for her but kinda wanna kick her ass.
Now my boss is trying to side step her job by putting me in it and having a second person train for it along with me. with the faint hope of a small raise and a whole lot more responsibility.
I am going to sit down with the boss man and see where he stands on this and figure out what i can do.
I can not continue doing this job if they are not willing to at least get me more money.

1 comment:

Ursula said...

I say go in and find out what is happening and why others are getting raises and you are not. Ask for an employee review by the big boss man and see where that goes.

Otherwise, my friend, you NEED, to find a new job :(

Hugs :)