Did I make it lightly.
No.
Do I really want to go.
Yes.
Is there something else in my life more important.
Definitely.
Part of growing up, part of having a family is realizing that it's not just me anymore.
there are two other people in my house that love me and I love them. We are this little unit and I don't really want to do stuff without them. I don't get to see them enough as is.
Will I ever go to Burningman, probably.
But I now have new goals and dreams, and maybe letting go of what I was is a big part of becoming something new and better.
Or maybe I got old.
Who knows.
1 comment:
Growing up still sucks, no matter what age you do it at. But maturing is fantastic!!!
Making the right decisions for the right reasons, is just so much more satisfying!!!
Hey there's always Vegas....knudge, knudge....
Post a Comment