Saturday, April 11, 2009

hooray for sunshine!


A start for something new.
Change.
all is flux.
Like many who see the sun, I to was motivated today.
I woke up this morning and went for a long over due haircut and in the process cut off a foot of hair.
I am now the proud owner of an asymetrical bob.
natural colour, I have way too much on my plate for funky right now and need to not worry about up keep.
Also, had a lovely day with Fisher.
He came with both Ivy and I and kept Ivy busy while I got the cut.
We then went to my place where he hung out with Ivy and did the most lovely chalk drawing on my back step while I built my first of 2 flower beds and we planted bulbs.
It was lovely.

The rest of the day was trying, due to the vintage whine. But hey, not all bad.
With this new look, I am going to rebuild the rest of me, floor up.
wish me luck.

1 comment:

Ursula said...

hot damn, lady!!! I think we need pics from all sides so we can check this new fandangled doo out!!!!

I will try to IChat you in the AM

Have a very hoppy Easter,

Hope the easter bunny is good to you

Hugs and kisses all around