Saturday, January 31, 2009

my birthday.

I want to go for dinner.
I want to order 4 courses with a possible 5th.
All paired with wine and drinks.
thats pretty much it.
I don't really care who comes with me at this point, as long as I have good conversation.
Facebook me if your in.
My birthday is on a Monday night the 9th.
I will be getting a sitter and making reservations at which ever Restaurant has the best table d'hout.
Dinner will start at 6:30.
If it's just me and one other person thats fine by me.

2 comments:

Ursula said...

if we weren't unemployed, in school and a whole city away, we'd so be there :)

Hope that it turns into the gourmet feast it should be.....

ladyzengray said...

I'll be at WoYoHo with my ladies... sorry Lisa. Know that I'll be thinking about you and your increasing superawesomityness!

PS- got two projects in mind that might work out to be nice presents for you. Surprise- both involve yarn!
Color preferences?

pps- Dino was totally being a dick on facebook. Don't pay him any mind if you can afford to- I know he makes it hard. We all know the score with how things were when you got pregnant. And none of it matters now.

~More ginormous hugs!~