Tuesday, December 9, 2008

fast few days, long few days.



holy
 a lot going on.
so heres the cake that almost defeated me...hah take that cake!
Ivy's party a great sucess, but I now realize we need to fit double the amount in our home on the 3rd...oh dear
it was wall to wall.
but with the den of Dj as well as a kids zone upstairs we maybe able to do it.
off to accomplish more house work

4 comments:

ladyzengray said...

It'll be fine.

PS- Mr. O'matic specially requested some abrosia salad for the event... so I shall bring a bunch for it for ya'll.

Ursula said...

We can make this happen....just need to ask people to check their personal bubbles at the door :)

Not sure what ambrosia salad is but I am very intrigued.....

Melanie said...

I love Ambrosia salad!

subutterfly73 said...

does this mean I have to share?...nuts.