Friday, November 28, 2008

Did I look this way to my friends?

So, I decided that I was going to give back to the universe and try to help another person out with support the way my friends supported me.
So far, it's been eye opening.
I realize, despite his short comings, how hard Fisher tried.
Now, no details. But this girl is indeed a great girl
But is so far gone from normal that she is not seeing straight any more.
I wonder, at my worst, did I come off like this to my friends?
The stress, the obsession, the denile.
Was I this bad, did I put my friends through this?
But no.
 My situation was very different.
she has friends and family who love her, she's not listening.

I love you guys.
Thank you so much for being there.

2 comments:

ladyzengray said...

You are loved.

Ursula said...

Different strokes for different folks my friend, not everyone has their priorities straight when it comes to their kids or themselves.

You my friend were not in that group :) You have done what is right and good for you and your daughter, be proud for that

hugs