$135 for early early bird tickets. on sale oct 5th.
$ 180 for early bird.
$ 210 for regular price.
$50 dollar a head for wednesday admission, $25 a head for thursday
So for dean and I to go for wednesday, with early early bird tickets it's now $370 plus service charges and taxes.
Plus time off work, plus gas and supplies.
This is double of what we used to pay for the same festival 5 years ago.
wow.
We don't know if we are going to go any more.
much discussion needs to happen.
sigh.
But there is still a fairy large group of us going to attend if we do go.
So there is that.
I know we can't do soundwave, too much travel involved and way too out of my budget
Hopefully Motion Notion is a go.
Crap being this budget minded.
4 comments:
Yeeks! That is expensive!
Way more than just 2 years ago even!
There will have to be further discussions...
I doubt Shambs is in our 2009 plans, but a family trip to MoNo is do-able!!
yeah, we won't be going for that reason too. WAY TOO MUCH MONEY, time off and sitting. ARRGH to the money making hippies........
MoNo is a for sure for us!!! Family, times, family times. Then there is also Astral Harvest to consider for the not kid version :)
I think I'm heading to Burning man next summer.
I love Sham, but it's not the same festival I remember.
Post a Comment