Saturday, October 11, 2008

head colds and achey

th cold is no fun
It actually makes me want to stay in bed...blah
but,
Wednesday night was great, the music was awesome, getting o meet him also cool, seeing friends who i haven't seen in a while very fun
the co-ordinator Kav, very good, bouncers pretty decent
the bartender(s)......what a fucking loser.
I'm a VIP, I have a 50$ bar tab, I'm there as a contest winner of the Calgary Sun who was sponsoring the event.
So the first gin i have, poured a little short. Not  biggie I can still taste the gin I'm a light weight so 3/4 of an ounce is all right.
The next time, different bartender random guy who pours really short, so short he pours behind his fingers to try and cover what he's doing. And it's SHORT, less then half an ounce. 
I can't taste the gin, for gods sake it's gin, it's made of juniper berries there is no way in hell tonic and a squeeze of lime covers that. I let it go, kinda pissed but what ever I'm having fun.
Drink 3, same guy.  Same VERY SHORT POUR. At this point, I don't even want another drink because it's pointless. I'm just having tonic with lime and I'm pissed off.
That was the only low point, I walked away and salvaged the night.
I am how ever letting the Sun know, because we all know Tantra management doesn't give a fuck.
any way
Armin Van Buurin was great. Tantra was bad, not really big news or very surprising

No comments: