House work, dinners and errands
I have lost the way to a work out.
I'm trying, but it is half hearted at best.
I play with my poi, I ddr
not enough.
I don't"over eat"
but non the less, I have a jelly belly.
boo
i'm just soo tired by 8pm that I just want to curl up with a book and relax
what to do?
3 comments:
How about at 8:30pm every weeknight you and I will Wii Fit together. I need the motivation as do you. We can start it at half an hour starting Sunday and bump it up by 15 minutes every week until we are at a full fledged hour. We can speaker phone while doing it...Let me know if this will work for you :)
it's a some what plan as I am a lazy git
SO we are going to do this together.....jelly belly be GONE!!!!
For both of us, how the hell am I going to get my corset if you don't help me????
Post a Comment