Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another day

eeeep.
Melt down yesterday.
I guess eventually we all succumb to it.
It came at the worst possible moment.
skipped work, boo me
But, I needed a "stay at home mommy day"
I miss being at home with Ivy far too much.
The situation actually made me ill, stupid stress.
Sick to my stomach, cramps, aching.
oh, and crying. Don't forget the crying.
sigh.
But on the plus side, I did manage to do a lot of stuff with Ivy.
got the oil changed in my car, ordered our birth certificates, got the passports filled out, cleaned the house, made cookies and dinner.
Plus cuddled and hung out with Ivy all day.
She kept saying "Ivy and Mommy are taking a holiday today" to every one she talked to.
Next year my plans for holiday will be one week with dean and I on our own and one with Ivy.
Tomorrow we are off to Edmonton for a whirl wind of visiting. 
Staying with the Parenteaus, a mini shinanigens friday night, corn maze on saturday and Jazz's birthday on Sunday.
In there some where will be a visit with Ivys Granny carol and new cousin.
I'm already exhausted.
Fun though.
see you all later.

No comments: