Tuesday, May 13, 2008

food poisoning

So, Sunday I get the offer of dinner where ever I like for moms day.
Sweet, but I know that moms day is one of the days of the year you have to plan ahead plus we have Ivy with us. So really, it's what ever family place we can get in with out a reso.
no big deal, it's a very sweet thought and I am thrilled he thought of it.
So I figure we will try the keg around 5 first and from there if that doesn't pan out we work our way down the chain.
no luck on the keg, wait is just tooo long for Ivy
so we go to Tony Roma's, we get in with a better wait.
meals fine, Ivy gets pouty and I don't get to eat at the restuarant and we pack up my meal to take home.
put ivy to bed, finish my meal.
But it is not sitting in my tummy very well.
All night my guts just hurt.
come 4am, all hell comes back up.
so i spend most of monday sweating and sleeping and throwing up.
I actually ate pizza so I had something to come back up.
after yesterday the only thing that stayed down was chicken noodle soup.
Today, sick and tired for the most part , but not up for work .
I feel bad for dean, because all he meant to do was something nice for me.

4 comments:

ladyzengray said...

Hugs for you darling.
Let me know when you're feeling better. We still have our pre-MoNo crafty session ahead of us.
I've made a pair of decent fingerless mitten-paws so far.

Unknown said...

Well, shit. My two friends went to Tony Roma's a month or more ago, and both got VICIOUS food poisioning as well.

Apparently one should avoid the place at all costs...

colour treegirl said...

Boo for food ickyness!!! Hope you are feeling better now.

Ursula said...

hopefully allof you are reporting this to the health board. Man it sucks giant donkey balls when you are a parent and that sick.

Hugs to you, lets IChat tonight if possible, say 9:00ish?