
Or at least parts of me are terribly catty and bitchy.
I had this weird weird reaction to finding out a friend of a friend was at a party
Like I kinda wanted to rip her to ribbons because it was my crowd she was touristing in.
Which is odd, I'm not like that.
And she is very nice to me and I to her, don't know if we will be pals one day but she is pretty ok.
But my reaction to her being there was nonetheless....Well...pure bitch.
I had a spate of unabashed mockery and snide remarks bubble forth from me like a vicious geyser.
What is up with that?
I of course did this internally, not in front of the friend of her friend who is my friend.
But still, who knew I had it in me.
Good thing I did not attend, I would not have been on my best behavior and prolly would have said something not so nice besides the "solid gold dancer" bit I thought of immediately.
Sorry honey...I do not know what has come over me.
No comments:
Post a Comment