Friday, March 14, 2008

hack cough sneeze

great
so on top of a stalled moving project (80% done and more boxes than i know what to do with)
I get sick, sick enough to stay home two days to try and get better
to no avail.
I'm hoping this lets up tomorrow or Fired up is going to be a miserable experience for me.
at least Ivy is going to her grandparents house for the night/day
i'm going to bed
the dishes can wait till tomorrow.

2 comments:

colour treegirl said...

Boo for sick! Hope you feel better.

Ursula said...

We have all been knocked on our asses. I hope that you didn't catch what we had or you are out of commission for a minimum 4 days. Today was the first since Wednesday that we felt decent enough to do anything so we decided to head to a movie. We still need a couple of days :)

Get better soon :)