
I Just Not Answear The Phone?
Stop Taking The Bait?
I'm getting accused of playing games and lying and cutting him off from seeing his child.
Of telling everyone what a bad parent he's being.
He rants about how we should have not been together for as long sa we were
how I should have let him go years ago
But, not about Ivy.
The conversation is about all my short comings and what I did wrong.
I need to stop this.
2 comments:
I shake my fist at him!!!
Just stop taking is calls dude!!! I think he needs a serious cut off. He's in the dumps so he's trying to bring you with him. Don't let him. If he starts up on you, let him know that if he wants to talk about Ivy or the fact that he couldn't even muster a whole day with her, then FUCK OFF!! Don't let him make it about you, it should only ever be about Ivy and HER well being. Your strong and you have the support of your chosen family. Use that energy when you feel a little weak, we will help you out :)
Post a Comment