Monday, February 11, 2008

who said...

That I could do it all?
I am so not an island of one.
I'm tired and cranky.
I would like a little attention.
I would like to sleep and spend a day to myself
doing what ever it is I want.
Instead I'm pulled in a bunch of different directions
My plate is full and starting to slide off the sides
I can't handle one more thing to do.
Lawyers, brokers, real estate agents, bills, rent, child care, house work, meals, my job, trying to have a social life (?) gettin a mover organized, getting the utilities set up for the new house. Find a washer and Dryer, find a couch. Paint Ivy's room, fix plumbing before the move in, Ivy sick, I'm sick, taxes.
Ahhhhhhhhhh
I need an adult.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The amazing thing about most women/mothers - we DO get it done - we DO get through it all - we DO survive.... Hang in there sister, you're just in a corkscrew - it will level out soon enough.

Ursula said...

They say that money can't buy you happiness, but I bet it could buy you time if you didn't have to do it all yourself :)

I know it seems like you are barely treading water, but don't worry, it will be sunshine and palm trees once you get that place of yours, something to call your own, with a hunky man and a beautiful daughter too :)